Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bog Hop Day 7!!

It's day 7 our our blog hop and Melissa@sewbittersweetdesigns is participating in our blog hop today!

Melissa won our first and only Quick Curve Ruler bag a while back!  I used the Urban Pods pattern to come up with this fun bag!


Melissa put in her color request and this is what I came up with.  We still hope to come up with bag patterns someday but for now we are having to much fun coming up with more quilt patterns!

Go check out Melissa's post today!  I'm sure you will love it!  Melissa is super talented and has a great sense of style when it comes to her quilting!

Happy Blog Hopping!

~Sew Kind of Wonderful~

2 comments:

Melissa said...

And I still use the bag all the time! Thank you again for having me!

Needled Mom said...

What a fun looking bag!!!