Thursday, April 10, 2014

Fun and Easy patterns!

Checker, one of our distributors offers inexpensive patterns called "Cut Loose Press" at the Quilt Shops.   We made a few easy and fun CLP patterns for them.   

This one is called "Dancing Churndash".




Super easy and fun to put together!  I had a lot of fun quilt it also.  I thought the straight lines looked great in the blocks and the fun swirl gave movement around the dancing churndash!

The next pattern is called "Dot to Dot".




 This pattern is a super easy one to put together too!  Looks harder than it really is.  Love the straight line quilting on it...I think it was perfect for it.

The last pattern is called "Two Step Topper".



Love the simplicity of this topper!  Helen pieced and quilted this one and I love the colors and the quilting!!

The patterns will be available in May.  I'll give more details when I have them.  

~Jenny and Helen~

20 comments:

vkh6210 said...

I love the dancing churndash. Looks like small windows. The other quilts are great too.

MalinisQuilts said...

These are some lovely quilt patterns. My most favorite is "Dot to Dot".

You know what the ""Two Step Topper" could easily be apple-core pattern if the layout was straight than diagonal. Cool patterns!

Dawn said...

Oh, Jenny! I am seriously in love with Dancing Churndash! Looking forward to details on how to get the pattern . . .

Lynn said...

These are fabulous! I will make sure my LQS owner orders some of these from Checker.

Teresa Silva said...

Love all your new patterns. So exciting for you!

Auntie Pami said...

I'll look at ordering too, thanks!

Leeanne said...

Love em all!

Unknown said...

Love them all
You both seem to be having fun reworking blocks .....

Vicki in MN said...

Love the churndash and dots a whole lot! Can't wait to hear how to get the pattern!

Melissa Corry said...

So now I have three more of your patterns to add to my list to make. These are stunning!! I especially love Dancing Churndash, it is incredible!!

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Love these! The first quilt has such great movement to it! Love those colours.

Pat Merkle said...

These are great!

Cascade Quilts said...

OH, the DOT TO DOT! Be still my heart! Love everything about it! The curves, the colors/fabrics, the quilting! Love love love!!! I can't WAIT for the pattern!

Mary said...

Jenny, how awesome is that?? I love these patterns, of course, because you and your sister designed them. I haven't seen one of your patterns that I have not liked.

Quilting Dee said...

Love these patterns! Fantastic!!

Farm Quilter said...

Love them all!! The quilts and the quilting are fabulous!!!

Michele said...

Wow! Those are really terrific. Another To Do added to my list.

Unknown said...

Love them...add them to my wish list.

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

love them all! Great work!

Kara said...

I love your curve ruler. Can not wait to get quilting with it. Just purchased one today.

Kara