Saturday, February 1, 2014

Mod Olives QAL ~ Day 1!!

The Mod Olives QAL starts today! 


You will find the tutorial on the next post and a pdf download too.

It's a late one for me so I hope the instructions are clear!

The QAL will run for 6 weeks.  You will need to make 4 Mod Olive blocks a week.  We will check in with you all every Saturday and share the progress on our own Mod Olive blocks too.

Be sure to join the Mod Olives Flick group so we can see your blocks in progress and thanks so much for joining!  It should be fun and happy Mod Olive sewing!

~Sew Kind of Wonderful~

6 comments:

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Woohoo! Looking forward to making some blocks - just have to find the right fabrics! :)

JanK said...

Yay!!!! Been looking forward to today :) Thanks Jenny

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Beautiful Jenny - and the tutorial was perfect - easy to understand. Thanks for sharing!

sue said...

SO EXCITED to get started! Thanks for some sewing fun!

Kellie said...

I just found your blog today. I have ordered the ruler, and one of your patterns. Then I find out that you will be teaching at a retreat near me! I will definitely be attending this retreat, and taking one of your classes! I am excited to get the ruler, and start making a new quilt! Thank you for your creativity, and sharing with all of us lucky ladies!

Betty said...

What a pity you've deleted the tutorial from your blog. I saw another way of arranging the 'petals' today.
Where can I find/buy it now?